Saturday, March 14, 2009

In- terdepen -dent

I would wake up each morning and finding myself dependent on what would I have to read on the screen of my cellphone.. If the first message from HER would be a good one, then, I'll start a good day, if not then, that's an iteration of day wasted... My interactions to other people however, is self-sustaining. But whenever it happens, I still think I'm still the luckiest person alive, because I'm in love. I've lost all my reasoning, by loving. I'm weak, I'm stiff. Still, I'm stubborn. I know.

Everyday my mind goes through a lot.
I've got every pain you can subdue in an everyday torture machine you got. But it didn't manage to attach and process it all at once, that would be general suicide. My favorite would be emotional. It's like I feed into it, that I forget how to live life without it. I've thrown away seeing the happy side, oblivious to that I found happiness on the other side. But I hope that I can prolonged it, cause I think if I would only find pain and null happiness I think we'll be BOTH subjected to some nothingness, that I don't want to happen.

If I hear screech, it's a signal that I'll stay.

Disclaimer

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

PLURK