Saturday, November 22, 2008

Deliver it Deliberately

Everybody has reasons.

But the disappointing fact is that when the reason behind is not enough to suffice the hollow questions and aggravations. I know language. It's meant to be used. For a clear flow of communication and for expressing your emotions through words. Its inevitable not to use it. But the more I rationalize myself, I can't help but to commit wrong messages under the process. I want to be heard. There's this small voice inside of me that wants to be heard. I want to be understand. That's my understatement. I fooled many people by saying what they wanted to hear, make them feel pleased, though I know inside of me, it's wrong. I'm not making myself a favor. I'm crushing my own satiable pleasure. I know. But why am I doing such?

My words and beliefs mis leaded me. I'm vowed to suffer.

Disclaimer

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

PLURK